Calling all KPM Bursary students (year 2013)
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 9, 2016 | Top Stories
KPM bursary students (year 2013) who have completed their GCE A Level or International Baccalaureate (IB) and wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a public university can apply online for admission through the UPU Online System at http://upu.mohe.gov.my. The application period is from 18 January 2016 to 5 April 2016 (applications close at 4.00 pm).
Note that applications to USM and UM must be submitted directly via the websites of USM and UM respectively.
Before applying, applicants are required to purchase a unique ID number at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) (available from 18 January to 04 April 2016) at BSN counters, automated teller machines (ATM), or via Internet banking at a price of RM15.64 (including GST).
In addition, candidates must meet these requirements:
- Passed SPM with credits in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah beginning in 2013. Credit in Bahasa Melayu July paper is accepted; AND
- Possess a valid MUET score of at least Band 1 OR an IELTS or TOEFL score that is approved by the university senate: AND
- Meet the special requirements of the programme applied for as set out in the application guide.
For more information, please contact:
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN KEMASUKAN PELAJAR
JABATAN PENDIDIKAN TINGGI
KEMENTERIAN PENDIDIKAN TINGGI
ARAS 4, NO.2, MENARA 2, JALAN P5/6, PRESINT 5
PUSAT PENTADBIRAN KERAJAAN PERSEKUTUAN
TALIAN AM 1: 03-8870 6755
HELPLINE UPU: 03-8870 6777
HOTLINE UPU: 03-8870 6767
FAKS: 03-8870 6864
You May Also Be Interested In...
- The application results for admission into public universities and pre...
- Ulcers, sore throat, a painful tongue and difficulty chewing – are t...