Intakes Of Students Into Public Tertiary Education (2021-2022)
by StudyMalaysia.com on July 19, 2021 | Top Stories
The results of applications for admission into public tertiary education for SPM school leavers will be announced by the Ministry of Higher Education on 16 JULY 2021.
Applicants for admissions to public universities, polytechnics, community colleges and public skills training institutes (ILKA) for the 2021/2022 academic session can check their results via the following links:
Letters of offer and acceptance of offer can be printed at the IPTA and ILKA websites from 17July 2021 to 26 July 2021. The respective institutions will issue offer letters to successful applicants who are then required to confirm their acceptance of the offers within the time frame given above.
Applicants who fail to get a placement or those who receive only offers for Certificate Programmes can appeal via UPUOnline for places in public universities and polytechnics at http://upu.mohe.gov.my.Appeals must be made from 16 July 2021 to 26 July 2021. Appeals for Community Colleges and ILKA can be forwarded directly to the respective institutions without going through UPUOnline.
All offers are final and requests for changes will not be entertained. Appeals from unsuccessful candidates for placements will be considered based on vacancies available after the new intakes have settled in.
For further enquiries, please call / email:
No tel: 03-8870 6765 / 6769 / 6121 / 6829 / 6751 / 6774
Email: [email protected]
Laman Sosial Facebook: KEMASUKAN BPKP JPT
Sistem Maklum Balas:https://jpt.mohe.gov.my/maklumbalas/
You May Also Be Interested In...
- The 20th edition of the QS World University Rankings features 1,500 in...
- Higher Education Minister Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh announced that the Ma...
- Watch the videos of different careers to better understand the nature ...
- Are you thinking of pursuing a master’s degree or a PhD in Malaysia?...
- Here are some important things every SPM/STPM students who are applyin...
- All universities in Malaysia, both public and private, are planning to...