MOE - Special Intake for Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perguruan (PISMP) Teaching Programme for SPM school leavers with Sijil Menengah Agama or Sijil Menengah Ugama or Sijil Unified Examination Certificate for 2021
by StudyMalaysia.com on July 19, 2021 | Top Stories
The Ministry of Education welcomes applications from candidates who are interested and who fulfil the criteria for admission. This programme is open to SPM school leavers who possess Sijil Menengah Agama (SMA) / Sijil Menengah Ugama (SMU) / Sijil Unified Examination Certificate (UEC).
Online Application is open from 16 - 22 JULY 2021
Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perguruan (PISMP) aims to train teachers for specialized subjects to teach in public primary schools. It is a Bachelor's degree programme with Honours. Successful candidates will be required to undergo training in one of the Teacher Training Institutes (IPG) throughout the country. Placement will be determined by the Ministry of Education.
Selected candidates will undergo a 12-month (three semesters) Preparatory Programme called PPISMP (Program Persediaan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perguruan) at an IPG determined by the Ministry of Education. Those who pass the PPISMP will thereafter be awarded a certificate each and an offer to pursue the Bachelor's degree programme (PISMP) FULL TIME for 4 years (12 semesters) at an IPG determined by the Ministry of Education.
The following are criteria for selections:
- Malaysian citizen
- Not more than 20 years of age on the 30 JUNE 2021
- Healthy and active in co-curricular activities
- Pass SPM with a minimum of 6 credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and pass Sejarah
- A minimum of 3 credits at SMA/SMU/UEC-SML level
Areas of specialisation include:
- Pendidikan Islam Pendidikan Rendah (SK/SJKC/SJKT) for candidates with SMA or SMU
- Bahasa Cina Pendidikan Rendah for those with UEC
Candidates who are not qualified to apply:
- Those who are currently pursuing Bachelor's degree programmes/ Bachelor of Education at institutions under the Ministry of Education Malaysia.
- Those who been subjected to or are facing disciplinary action during their course of work at any government agencies.
- Those who have pursued programmes at Educational Institutions and have failed or have been rejected.
How to Apply:
- Application can only be done Online via https://www.moe.gov.my and https://pismp.moe.gov.my. Application is now open. (16 JULY - 22 JULY 2021)
- Selection will be based on qualifications and criteria stated above determined by the Ministry of Education.
- Successful candidates must sit for and PASS the e-Ujian Kelayakan Calon Guru (eUKGC), the preparation of the teaching video (Video Pengajaran - VP) and Video Kecergasan Fizikal (UKF)
- Applicants are advised to visit https://www.moe.gov.my and https://pismp.moe.gov.my to obtain further information regarding this advertisement, guidelines for the video recording, guidelines for the UKCG and the calendar of activities before applying.
- Applicants can only submit one application each but are allowed to make amendments anytime before the closing date. A reference number will be given to each applicant as a confirmation of your application.
- Applications must be verified and submitted before the deadline.
- Incomplete or false information given will result in the rejection of an application.
Closing Date: 22 July 2021 (11.59 PM.)
Apply now for those who are interested to join the teaching profession!
You May Also Be Interested In...
- The eight six-star achievers in the SETARA 2018/2019 are Universiti Ma...
- The 20th edition of the QS World University Rankings features 1,500 in...