More Than RM6million Worth of Scholarship and Bursary for SPM/IGCSE Students
by StudyMalaysia.com on November 26, 2014 | Top Stories
Taylor's College introduces new scholarship and bursary for 2015 with immediate offers upon submission of examination results. The Taylor's College Bursary and Top Achievers Scholarship are rewarded to students on their academic excellence starting from 1A and above.
Taylor's College Bursary 2015
The Taylor's College Bursary is a scheme to recognise students who have achieved 1A to 4As in their latest results (forecast/actual). Key features include:
- Immediate offer with submission of results
- Enrolment into January 2015 intake
- RM200 will be rewarded for every ‘A' achieved, to a maximum of 4 As
- Application period: 29 November 2014 – 2 January 2015
- Bursary offer on first-come-first-served basis
Taylor's College Top Achievers Scholarship 2015
Taylor's College Top Achievers Scholarship is a merit-based award worth up to RM10,000 for students who achieved 5As and above in their actual SPM/IGCSE results. Key features include:
- Immediate disbursement on first semester tuition fees
- Enrolment into January/March 2015 intake
- Scholarships worth RM2,000 to RM10,000
- Application period: 29 November 2014 – 17 March 2015
- Scholarship offer on first-come-first-served basis
Log on to www.taylors.edu.my and apply for the Taylor's College 2015 Scholarship & Bursary for an opportunity to have the right approach, skills, and qualities that will lead you into the right university and career choice.
Discover the Right Pre-University Programme for You
A recent survey on Malaysian Youth Opinion shows that 73% of Malaysian youth are unhappy with their jobs as they failed to discover their personal goals and study options which led to a wrong career choice.
Therefore, choosing the right pre-university programme is essential as it will help determine the path you take and shape your future.
If you are unsure which pre-u programme is right for you, it is important for you to look into a college that helps you to:
- Discover your interest and passion
- Identify your strengths and abilities
- Choose the programme that brings out the best in you
- Guide you to set your university and career goals
- Equip you with critical skills most sought after by employers
The best way to start right is to first decide what you would like to be.
Cambridge A Levels
The Cambridge A Levels (CAL) students are guided to acquire diverse learning skills through new learning approaches, which propel them to excel beyond academics and achieve their university goals.
The Canadian Pre-University programme encourages an interactive learning style with broad-based curriculum where students explore and nurture their creative thinking process and chart their own path to success in university and life.
South Australian Matriculation/SACE International
Taylor's College South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International programme emphasises on helping students to discover their interest, empower their potential and funnel their effort towards achieving study and career goals.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in Taylor's College offers a wide spectrum syllabus that is designed to be academically challenging with experiential learning to provide a strong and credible foundation for students to successfully gain entry into the world's top universities.
Start Right with Taylor's College
- Today, Taylor's College is the best pre-university in Malaysia and we are committed in preparing students beyond academic success.
- Out of more than 400 private colleges in Malaysia, Taylor's College is the only college awarded the 6-star (outstanding) rating by Ministry of Education Malaysia in the 2012/2013 MyQUEST evaluation for overall quality of learning.
- Every year, Taylor's College places more than 1,000 students into the top 200 universities in the world including Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, UCLA, Imperial College London, University of Toronto, and many more.
- With two campuses in Subang Jaya and Sri Hartamas, Taylor's College aims to provide you with a strong and credible foundation to succeed in university and become a well-rounded individual who truly succeed in life.
Join us at our Open Days and take the opportunity to identify your interest and passion to explore your career options and find out the best pre-university programme for you.
Open Days: 6, 7 & 13, 14 December 2014
Time: 10am to 5pm
Venue: Taylor's College Subang Jaya and Taylor's College Sri Hartamas
Catch important talks by industry experts.
For more information, visit www.taylors.edu.my/taylorsopenday
TAYLOR'S COLLEGE SUBANG JAYA
No 1, Jalan SS15/8,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor,
T +603 5636 2641
F +603 5634 5209
TAYLOR'S COLLEGE SRI HARTAMAS
G1, Ground Floor, 62, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
T +603 6203 0168
F +603 6203 0198