|Deadline||5th March 2017|
|Organisation Type||Scholarships for Oversea Studies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
Offers Full Scholarship to University of Tokyo, Japan 2018
This program are for students that are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering, Information Science and Technology, Agriculture and Life Science, Interdisciplinary Information Studies (ITASIA), Frontier Science and Mathematical Science (except Art courses & Veterinary Medical Sciences).
Applicants who wish to enroll in a overseas master degree and major in one of the field mentioned (except Art courses & Veterinary Medical Sciences) at the University of Tokyo must fulfill the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicants must have graduated or be expected to graduate from College / University with an excellent academic performance.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 by April 1, 2018.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency (only appliacable to those enrolling as a master's course student program - Two years program).
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships.
If applicants passed the screening and selection process of Ajinomoto Group, are entitle to receive :
- Research Student at graduate school: ¥150,000/month (for max. 1 year)
- Master’s course at graduate school: ¥180,000/month (for max. 2 years)
- Examination, Admission and Tuition fees: covered in full
- Airfare to Japan: Provide one way air ticket to Japan
Types of Scholarship
- Research Student Program + Master's Course Student Program (Three-years program)
- Master's Course Student Program (Two-years program)
4. How To Apply ?
- Download and complete the application form and study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, study program form and the following documents in an envelope :
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended. (No photocopies.Must be written in Japanese or English)
- Accomplished recommendation Form. (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor)
- Other documents that are required to support your application. (These documents submitted shall not be returned under any circumstances. The required document vary according to course. Please refer to "appendix 2")
- Send all the documents through courier to :
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Succesful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details, please :
a. Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Call to : 603-79806958 (EXT.288) - Ms.Ann Foo