|Deadline||13 May 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue what they love doing. How many have the option?
At CIMB, we are committed towards helping young talent in need to realise their dreams.
Going beyond financial support, our ASEAN Scholarship programme provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region's young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
- Career mentoring
Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the programme
- Career experience and opportunities
A chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities included
- Full scholarship coverage
Our funding includes our scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance and other related fees
- Global networking opportunities
Immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak to senior leaders
- CIMB cultural assimilation
Benefit from our integrated development programmes designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. We are looking for individuals fuelled to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognising the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. We have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science, Data Science and Psychology, apart from degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking such as Accounting, Economics, Finance.
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
- 27 years old and below.
- Applicants who are about to start their degree or Master’s programme or those who have started with a minimum of one full academic year remaining.
- Min. CGPA of 3.25 or equivalent with excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship that comes with contractual obligations such as a service bond.