|Deadline||12 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Fund Type||Education Funds|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Take the first step to fulfilling your dreams! Cycle & Carriage is offering study grants to deserving students who aim to pursue a career in automotive.
The Cycle & Carriage Bintang ("CCB") study grant ("Study Grant") is a partial grant for eligible students who are interested in or are pursuing automotive related studies within Malaysia.
The Study Grant is a partial grant amounting to a maximum of Ringgit Malaysia Five Thousand only (RM5,000.00) per year for up to three (3) years of studies per selected candidate.
Applicant must: -
- Be a Malaysian citizen;
- Be at least 16 years old at the time of application;
- Have obtained good academic results with minimum credit (C) in English and Mathematics;
- Be active in co-curricular activities in school;
- Be interested in or is pursuing an automotive programme/course (e.g. Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia, Diploma in Automotive, etc.) with a local automotive institution/college;
- Be from a household with income of no more than RM36,000 per annum; and
- Not be a holder of any other scholarship or study grant with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
General Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of the Study Grant: -
- The Study Grant of a maximum of RM5,000 per annum awarded must be utilised to subsidise the registration fees, tuition fees and examination fees only.
- Recipient shall complete his/her programme/course within the programme/course period without any deferment unless such deferment has received prior approval from CCB.
- Recipient of the Study Grant must serve one (1) year with CCB upon successful completion of his/her programme/course.
- Recipient shall procure two (2) guarantors to vouch for his/her contractual obligation with CCB in respect of this Study Grant.
- Recipient must undergo his/her internship at any of CCB’s branch to be determined by CCB for a minimum period of eight (8) weeks.
- Recipient shall not accept or undergo any internship with CCB’s competitors.
- Offer of employment with CCB is subject to: -
- Recipients of the Study Grant passing and completing the programme/course.
- Recipients of the Study Grant successfully passing an interview and selection process.
- Applicants must submit the duly completed Study Grant Application Form along with copies of the necessary supporting documents to CCB latest by 12 April 2019.
- Proof of application is not proof of acceptance of the applicant for the Study Grant by CCB.
- Any late, incomplete or applications that do not meet or comply with requirements stated herein will NOT be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via e-mail and/or telephone for an interview with the management of CCB. To facilitate the notification process, applicants must ensure that all contact details provided in the Study Grant Application Form are accurate and updated. Shortlisted applicants will be required to present original copies of their certificates and documents during the interview.
- CCB shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if an applicant is eligible to apply for the Study Grant.
- Any decision made by CCB in connection with this Study Grant programme (including but not limited to the selection process and criteria) shall be final and binding.
- CCB reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions in respect of this Study Grant programme from time to time without prior notice to the applicants.
How To Apply
Click here to download application form.
Send the completed form together with supporting documents to [email protected]
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
CYCLE & CARRIAGE BINTANG BERHAD
LOT 19, JALAN 51A/219, OFF FEDERAL HIGHWAY
46100 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR