|Deadline||30 October 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Delloyd Foundation financial aid programme is developed to benefit Malaysian students from low-income families. The foundation believes that providing scholarships is about providing opportunities and giving chances to students to have the higher education necessary to come into their own and be the next generation of leaders and captains of industry.
FINANCIAL AID CRITERIA
- Annual grant per academic year will be up to RM5,000 for either Public/Private Universities
- Must be a Malaysian citizen below age 25 years old as of 1 January of the year of intake for tertiary education.
- Must have good command of English, both written and spoken
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Total monthly income of the household is capped at RM10,000.
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.0
- Australian TER: minimum 80.0, OR
- Recognized foundation/Diploma courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.0 or above, OR
- International Baccalaureate: minimum 35.0
- Obtained confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning for first degree course.
- CAN be receiving other forms of scholarships/financial aids from other organizations.
- Successful candidates must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0, Upper Second-Class Honors or equivalent throughout the course of study. The financial aid may be withdrawn if they are unable to maintain it.
- Candidate shall be required to intern with the company at any location for a minimum of ONE (1) month during their semester breaks annually OR in accordance with their requirements from their course (if any).
Application must be made through Application Form which may be downloaded from the Delloyd Foundation website. Application form is also available from Delloyd Head Office located at Lot 33004/5, Jalan Kebun, Kampung Jawa, 41000, Klang Selangor.
Closing Date: 30 October 2023