|Deadline||30 October 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Delloyd Foundation scholarship programme is developed to benefit Malaysian students from low-income families. The foundation believes that providing scholarships is about providing opportunities and giving chances to students to have the higher education necessary to come into their own and be the next generation of leaders and captains of industry.
- Annual grant per academic year
- Public Universities: Tuition Fees or up to RM10,000 per year whichever lower
- Private Universities: Tuition fees or up to RM20,000 per year whichever lower
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen below age 25 years old as of 1 January of the year of intake for tertiary education.
- Must have good command of English, both written and spoken
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 3As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
- Recognized foundation/Diploma courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.0 or above, OR
- International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Obtained confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning for first degree course.
- Only eligible for preferred courses:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, and Instrumentation);
- Agriculture Science, Agriculture Biosystem Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture Science, Plant Biology, Plantation Management, Plant Resources;
- Accounting or Finance;
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent);
- Sustainability (Environmental Management, Environmental Science & Technology);
- Total monthly joint household income capped at RM10,000
- Only undergraduates / prospective undergraduates reading for full-time bachelor’s degree courses are eligible to apply.
- Students studying Diploma, Foundation, off-campus, twinning / franchised / distance learning courses or online courses offered through university’s direct intake channel, etc. are not eligible to apply.
- Successful candidates must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honors or equivalent throughout the course of study. The scholarship may be withdrawn if they are unable to maintain it.
- Candidates shall be required to intern with the company at any location for a minimum of ONE (1) month during their semester breaks annually OR in accordance with their requirements from their course (if any).
- Candidate shall be bonded with the company at any location upon successful completion of studies for One (1) year per each year that we sponsor.
- Successful candidates must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organizations and be free of any future employment obligations.
Application must be made through Application Form which may be downloaded from the Delloyd Foundation website. Application form is also available from Delloyd Head Office located at Lot 33004/5, Jalan Kebun, Kampung Jawa, 41000, Klang Selangor.
Closing Date: 30 October 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR THE INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT.
More information: www.delloydfoundation.org