|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
As part of its mission to provide opportunities for affordable quality education to local and international students, First City UC offers various university scholarships to assist students in financing their studies.
Among the scholarships available are:
- Founder's Scholarship - Teo Soo Cheng Foundation
- First City UC Merit Scholarship
- First City UC Bursary Award
- First City UC UEC Scholarship
- First City UC Student Leader & Top Office Bearer Scholarship
- First City UC Sports Scholarship
- First City UC Sibling Incentive
- First City UC Alumni Incentive
- Children of Government School Teachers Incentive
- Elena Cooke Education Fund
- The Sun-MAPCU Scholarship
- Sin Chew Education Fund Scholarship
- Nanyang Education Fund Scholarship
Please note that the qualifications required for the various scholarships may vary from year to year. Interested applicants are advised to check with our Marketing Department on the requirements before applying.
Students are allowed to choose only ONE type of scholarship throughout the entire programme enrolled at First City University College.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may obtain the scholarship application form from your school counselor or download the PDF form below.
- Complete the Application Form and submit with copies of the following:
- Examination Result Certificate
- Malaysian Identity Card/Passport
- All applications must be submitted to:
First City University College
No. 1 Persiaran Bukit Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
For more details, please contact: 03-77273200 – Marketing Department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: First City UC Scholarships