|Deadline||31 May 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
We believe that by investing in education and grooming future leaders today, we can transform lives, economies and the world we live in. Sustainably contributing to community development, we established Gamuda Scholarship, a prestigious educational aid to develop future leaders.
Since 1996, the Gamuda Scholarship has paved the way for exceptional young Malaysians to pursue their studies locally and globally. Each year, Gamuda Scholarship enabled dozens of scholars to study courses of their choice and access reputable universities in Malaysia and abroad. To date, more than 560 students have gained the opportunity that transforms their lives, perspectives and careers.
The Group has helped shape the future generation of leaders by providing leadership training and job placement within Gamuda. Our workforce benefits tremendously from this ready pipeline of true talent, as scholars have chosen to join the Group upon completing their studies. Today, many Gamuda scholars are helming senior management positions within the company.
More than just financial aid, our scholarship programme provides a holistic platform for a brighter future, as you will embark on a life-changing journey.
Our Programme, Your Life-Changing Journey
Receive financial support to pursue your first-degree programme, covering tuition fees, living allowances, accommodation fees, book purchasing, laptop allowance and airfare (only for students studying overseas).
As our scholar, you will be given an internship and job placement within the Gamuda Group of Companies upon graduation.
Scholars’ Engagement and Development Programme (SEDP)
This programme equips our studying scholars with leadership and networking opportunities and necessary skills to grow as well-rounded working professionals. Additionally, you will also experience a series of engagement sessions with our senior scholars and Gamuda leaders.
Open to Pre-University leavers* and students undergoing their first full-time degree pursuing tertiary studies in:
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Environmental Science & Sustainability / Horticulture / Biodiversity Management
- IT / Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- Finance / Accounting
- Business Studies / Business Administration
- Psychology / Human Resource Management
*STPM, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, Matriculation, Australia Matriculation Foundation, American Degree Program, Diploma or equivalent
- Malaysian IC holder.
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma, UEC).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, community service and/or sports events.
- Shows proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Commencing or currently undergoing full-time first-degree programme.
Deadline: 31 May 2023