|Deadline||16 April 2017 (Latest by 5pm)|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
IACT College is all about discovering talented individuals, nurturing their creativity and inspiring them to go the distance. To support this vision and to ensure that all ImPossible Scholarship Champions stay ahead within the creative communication industry, IACT College is in collaboration with powerful industry players.
Applicants will get the following opportunities:
- Scholarship (waiver of total tuition fee) for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
- Lifestyle allowance for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
- Guaranteed a professional paid internship opportunity with a world-class company throughout his/her college career and will simultaneously be considered for a full-time employment upon graduation.
- Existing IACT College Scholarships students who qualifies have the opportunity to upgrade to the ImPossible Scholarship. (T&C Apply)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship:
Excellent Actual Academic Results (Combination of A+,A and A-):
- SPM/ O levels: 7As and above
- UEC: 14 points and below for the best 5 subjects
- A-Levels: ABC/ BBB
- Foundation / Diploma/ Other Matriculation: 85% or CGPA 3.7 and above
- Demonstrates an excellent record in extra-curricular activities, participation in clubs and societies, sports, community service and others
- Possess good attitude and leadership qualities
- Have a high level of English proficiency and good communication skills
How To Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful:
Step 1 :
Apply online via here or obtain the application form from your school counsellor or IACT College.
Step 2 :
Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3 :
Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed form (Only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4 :
For paper application, submit the application form and supporting documents via email or in person to IACT College.
Start Date: 3 March 2017
End Date: 16 April 2017 (Latest by 5pm)
Terms & Conditions
- Open to students of all nationalities in public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
- This scholarship is based only on actual examination results.
- Applicants will be required to undergo an interview as part of the application process.
- Student must be registered and accepted as a student of IACT College to be entitled to any disbursements.
- To claim for the disbursements, applicants must complete the registration process, and meet IACT College's minimum entry requirements for the respective programme.
- Full scholarship quantum deduction is based on tuition fee ONLY. The award exclude other fees and charges such as application, registration, resource, deposits, assessment and affiliation fees (where applicable), all of which must be borne by the student.
- Lifestyle allowance quantum is based on a pre-determined amount of the total scholarship awarded.
- The scholarship will be granted to qualified applicants based on fund availability and successful and timely acceptance into a programme.
- Students are entitled to only ONE scholarship / award / waiver / bursary / other forms of financial sponsorship at any one time, including sponsorship from other institutions or bodies.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA 3.5 at the end of each academic semester in order to maintain the scholarship. Recipients who do not meet the minimum CGPA are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
- Students are required to complete their entire studies with IACT College.
- IACT College reserves the right to involve the recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicity-related activities for the purpose of promoting the institution.
- Recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship or award. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions may be required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
- All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programme during the duration of their scholarship which includes exposures to various departments within IACT College for enhanced working exposures, acting as an Ambassador of the College at various events and etc., in order to progress with their scholarship in the subsequent semester(s).
- The decision(s) of IACT College shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the scholarship and award.
- The terms and conditions of the scholarship and award may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed reasonable and appropriate by IACT College.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Note: This publication contains information which is current as of March 2017. Changes in circumstances after this date may impact upon the accuracy or timeliness of the information.