|Deadline||19 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
At IJM, education can inspire young minds into building better futures for themselves and the people around them. With the IJM Scholarship, together we develop your fullest potential.
The scholarship is offered to help develop, nurture and raise Malaysian talents. Through this Scholarship, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations, and contribute towards nation-building.
Field Of Study
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Finance
- Obtained at least 3As in STPM or equivalent (e.g. Matriculation, A-Levels, Foundation, Diploma).
- Obtained at least 5As in SPM or equivalent (e.g. O-Level).
- Enrolled in any reputable education institution to pursue a full-time first Bachelor Degree study in local public and private university.
- For candidates who are currently pursuing Bachelor Degree study, must obtain at least a CGPA 3.50 out of 4.00 in their latest semester.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
- Active in sports and co-curricular activities.
- To serve IJM Group of Companies for a specified period upon graduation.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, education loan or financial assistance from any other organisation.
- Must be financially needy.
Condition of Scholarship
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
How To Apply?
Online application is now opened and can be made via https://career.ijm.com/scholarship/2019/
Closing date: 19 April 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.