|Private Higher Educational Institutions
|Study Local or Abroad?
This scheme is applicable to all Diploma and Bachelor programmes except Diploma in Architecture and Bachelor of Science (Architectural Studies).
Terms & Conditions
- The B4 Scheme covers all Malaysian students who fall under the B40 category.
- The B40 Scheme covers the students’ whole programme of study. IUKL will subsidize the balance tuition fee that is not covered by the full PTPTN loan amount.
- Students under the B40 category must provide documented proof of them being under the B40 category. Proof can be in the form of either BR1M receipt, BHS statement, or any equivalent document (upon the consideration of the Marketing & Communication recommendation).
- Students that have registered under the B40 Scheme is highly subjected to their PTPTN loan amount approval. Students that register under the B40 Scheme must receive full PTPTN loan amount. The full PTPTN loan amount is subjected to PTPTN’s cross checking with LHDN in determining the students’ status of B40. In any case where students did not manage to obtain the full PTPTN amount despite having to provide proof of B40 status, the students are fully responsible to cover the balance tuition fee on their own after the deduction of PTPTN loan and IUKL’s subsidy. Example:
Programme Tuition Fee: RM40,000 Full PTPTN amount: RM36,000 Students receive: RM34,000 IUKL’s subsidy: RM40,000 – RM36,000 = RM4,000 Tuition Fee that needs to be paid by students: RM36,000 – RM34,000 = RM2,000
- Students in this scheme must maintain GPA 2.000 and above for every long semester.
- Students must be registered every semester without any postponement.
- Students must register within the “Add and Drop” period throughout their course of study. No late registration.
- Students must register for a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the Short Semester and minimum twelve (12) credit hours for the long semester.
- Students must be free from any disciplinary case throughout their course of study.
- Students must achieve at least 80% class attendance for every course in the semester concerned.
- Students are required to make the miscellaneous fee payment for the new semester upon registration. In the case where students did not manage to obtain the full PTPTN loan amount, the students must make a minimum payment of RM1000 for every new semester registration until the balance tuition fee that needs to be covered by the students have been fully paid (miscellaneous fees to be paid latest 1 week before the exam period).
- If the students do not fulfil term number six (6) as stated above for any of their long semesters, the students will be fully responsible for their tuition fee payment of the following semester since PTPTN will not cover the students’ following semester tuition fee due to the unfulfillment of the GPA requirement.
- IUKL reserves the rights to revoke this B40 scheme and/or amend the policy and all other related policies without prior notice.