|Deadline||31 July 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) scholarship presents the perfect opportunity to build the foundations for your career. Pursue your ambitions at university level for a headstart in an exciting career with IOI Group. Chase your dreams with us and we will groom you into future leaders.
The IOI Group is a global integrated palm-oil company and one of the largest property and investment companies in Malaysia.
The scholarship offers academic fees and living expenses.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical& Electronics / Electrical & Instrument)
- Business Administration / Sales & Marketing
- Mass Communication / Media Advertising / Events Management
- Science (Chemistry / Biochemistry)
- Finance/ Accountancy / ACCA
- Visual Merchandising/ Art / Interior Design
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis and Modelling / Surveying
- Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical&Electronics/Electrical & Instrument)
- Science (Chemistry/Biochemistry)
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Who Is Eligible?
- Malaysian citizens.
- Open to students who will be undertaking or who are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree course at any Public or Private University/ College based in Malaysia.
- Must have obtained a confirmed placement from an institution of higher learning.
What Are The Criteria?
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Postgraduate Academic Requirements:
- Graduated with a CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second Class Honours Degree
Opening date : 05 May 2018
Closing date : 31 July 2018
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online. OR
Please download and complete the relevant application form. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship for Bachelor & Master's Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.
Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. Students who are awaiting Unit Pusat Universiti (UPU) results may apply without an admission/ offer letter.