|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
IUKL scholarships are made available to students who have excelled at the elementary levels, including SPM, STPM, O-Level, A-Level, UEC, Foundation Studies and Diploma.
Applicable to all Foundation, Diploma & Degree Programmes
- With a minimum of 5As in your SPM or O-Level, you are entitled to a 50% scholarship. With 8As and above, you are entitled to a full scholarship.
- For STPM or A-Level students, you only need a minimum CGPA of 3.00 to enjoy the 50% scholarship and 3.50 for full scholarship.
- Diploma and foundation graduates will need a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to be eligible for the 50% scholarship and 3.75 and above for the full scholarship.
- As for students with UEC, 3As will entitle you to a 50% scholarship and 5As for full scholarship.
Value of Award
- The 50% or 100% scholarship for the first semester tuition fee is based on your pre-university results.
- You are required to maintain a CGPA of 3.750 or above in the following semesters to enjoy 50% tuition fee waiver.
No application needed. This scholarship will be awarded automatically based on your academic results.
Kindly refer to the University