|Deadline||1 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah's terms and conditions.
Scholarships Under This Programme
- Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship
- Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
General Terms And Conditions
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- For Foundation Studies
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics (only for SPM).
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities
- Obtained a minimum of
- 3As for STPM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
- 90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
AND obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Programme.
- For Master's Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
- For PhD
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
- For Foundation Studies
How To Apply
Yayasan Khazanah seek individuals with excellent leadership qualities and outstanding achievements in academic and extra-curricular activities to apply. For further information on the scholarship programmes, selection criteria and online application, please visit the website.
Apply online at https://applicationportal.yayasankhazanah.com.my/
Application period : 11th March – 1st April 2019
Important: All communications will be done via email. Please ensure the email given is correct and active. Yayasan Khazanah will not respond to calls pertaining to the application status.