|Deadline||30 June 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold:-
- To train Malaysia's brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally.
- To encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities' reputation in research and innovation.
- 3As for STPM; or
- "Jayyid Jidan" for STAM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 35 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme