|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Mercedes-Benz are searching for bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train as a Passenger Car Technician for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia. With our newly constructed, state of the art & purpose built Training Academy in Puchong Kinrara – We continue to invest in talent, developing successful careers and absolute competency with one of the most admired luxury lifestyle brands in South East Asia.
Why the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme?
The Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme gives you:
- A career to put you alongside some of Malaysia’s brightest young talent
- A career with one of the world’s most prestigious companies
- A chance to earn while you learn
Mercedes-Benz are searching for bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train for our 3 most demanding job profiles for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia.
- Passenger Car Technician
- Bodywork Technician
- Expert in High Voltage
Passenger Car Technician
As a Passenger Car Technician your work will initially focus on service maintenance, carrying out routine maintenance and basic repairs. You will then progress to complex fault diagnosis and repair, using Mercedes-Benz specialist diagnostic equipment.
Qualified Bodywork Technician
As a Qualified Bodywork Technician, you will be starting the course with basic vehicle maintenance as well as basic repairs on customer vehicles. Further onto the course, you’ll focus towards body accident repair modules that are according to Mercedes-Benz standard and specifications to make sure the vehicle is perfectly repaired after it is involved in an accident.
Expert in High Voltage (EHV)
As an Expert in High Voltage technician, you will start the programme by focusing on service maintenance tasks, carrying out routine maintenance and basic repairs on customer's vehicles. Then, you will progress into specializing in Electric Vehicle maintenance, repair & diagnosis using Mercedes-Benz specialized tools & equipment.
Mercedes-Benz is a name synonymous with Perfection, Fascination and Responsibility.
Education has always been of special importance to us. Since the inception of our Vocational Training programme in 1984, over 800 qualified technicians have been trained to support our After Sales Service Network. These highly skilled individuals have been deployed throughout the Mercedes-Benz Service network providing our customers with unparalleled customer service, all with full Scholarship.
Claiming the best or nothing, we at Mercedes-Benz strongly believe in attracting, developing and engaging exception talent therefore, we invite young and enthusiastic Malaysians to build a career with us through the following programme.
- 3-year training + 4-year guaranteed employment
- Special program under the National Dual Training System (NDTS) in collaboration with Department of Skills Development (JPK) under Ministry of Human Resources
- The training program covers the latest technical knowledge and diagnostic skills in line with the advanced technology of Mercedes-Benz products
The following certification are awarded upon graduation :
- SKM Level 3 (endorsed by JPK)
- City & Guilds VRQ Level 3 Diploma
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified System Technician or Mercedes-Benz Qualified Bodywork Technician or Mercedes-Benz Qualified High Voltage
- Mercedes-Benz High Voltage Qualification
- Mercedes-Benz AMA Framework Certificate
Our program is a full scholarship. As an apprentice you are a full-time Trainee and you will receive a highly competitive allowance of RM800 per month for the duration of the 3 year program.