|Deadline||28th April, 2017 (Friday)|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND, a fund established by MNRB Holdings Berhad, a company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia and a subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), in collaboration with THE MALAYSIAN INSURANCE INSTITUTE (MII), invites suitably qualified staff of insurance companies in Malaysia (including Brokers, Adjusters and Insurance Associations) to apply for Scholarships to pursue MII Professional Programmes in Insurance, namely:
- ASSOCIATESHIP OF THE MALAYSIAN INSURANCE INSTITUTE (AMII) – Level 1; or
- ASSOCIATESHIP OF THE MALAYSIAN INSURANCE INSTITUTE (AMII) – Level 2
The new AMII (Level 1 and 2) is developed under MII New Qualification Framework and was implemented to the insurance industry since August 2016 in supporting the Malaysian Financial Services Sector Blueprint 2011-2020 launched by the Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia in November 2011, where one of the objectives of the blueprint emphasizes on human capital development and talent enrichment in all sectors including insurance and financial services.
The scholarships are valued at up to RM 5,648.40 for AMII (Level 1) and up to RM 9,164.00 for AMII (Level 2) for each successful candidate. It covers 50% of the full programme fee which includes the following:
- 6% GST;
- Tuition Fee;
- 1st Examination Fee;
- Exemption Fee (refers to subject that eligible for exemption. The tuition fee will be used to pay for the exemption fee upon approval from MII); and
- Printed Text Book
In addition to the above scholarships, student registration fee and one year MII membership for the total amount of RM 164.30 (inclusive of 6% GST) per successful candidate will also be covered.
- Minimum requirement for AMII (Level 1 & Level 2)
- Passed STPM/A-Level or higher qualification; or
- Passed Certificate of the Malaysian Insurance Institute (CMII); or
- Passed Certificate in Insurance from Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK
- Applicants must be staff of insurance companies (including Brokers, Adjusters and Insurance Associations)
- Short listed candidates will be required to sit for a test and interview with MII on :
- 17th May 2017, Wednesday for AMII (Level 1) applicants, and
- 18th May 2017, Thursday for AMII (Level 2) applicants
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Completed application form with relevant documents must reach the address below not later than 28th April, 2017 (Friday).
Application for this scholarship must be approved by the CEO of the company.
The Malaysian Insurance Institute
(Attention to : Education Centre : MNRB Scholarship Application 2017)
No. 5, Jalan Sri Semantan Satu,
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
For more information, please log-in to our website or call us at 03-20878882 and speak to the following personnel for further assistance :