|Deadline||26 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
MREPC is inviting students to apply for scholarships to pursue either undergraduate studies or the Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology.
If you have a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with the rubber and rubber products industry, come explore your future with us.
The Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology, conducted by Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) MICET, is designed for graduates of science-based courses such as engineering, polymer science and any other science-based courses. The Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology is a graduate diploma course which comprises both theory and practical training. Students who are selected for the course have to attend two months of lectures and four months of industrial training in in PRIM's affiliated rubber product factories for hands-on exposure.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Practical training opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Applicants are Malaysian citizens
- Those who have completed or are in the final semester pursuing a bachelor degree in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering/ Polymer Technology
- Material Engineering
- Those who have completed a bachelor degree in science or engineering and also the Diploma in Plastic and Rubber Institute of Malaysia
- Those who have completed or are in the final semester specializing in any other science or engineering courses but without any polymer specialization may also apply. However, such applications will be treated on a case-by-case basis depending on the subjects taken. Such students, if accepted, will have to undergo a special bridging programme when attending the graduateship course.
How to apply?
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
- Closing date for application is on 26 April 2019.