|Deadline||30 March 2017|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for talented individuals with leadership qualities and strong academic achievements to apply for its scholarship award 2017.
The SC aims to groom and grow young talents with potential to excel in these disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Technology
- Actuarial Science
- International Business
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
We also welcome students who are pursuing other disciplines such as Visual Arts, Literature and Languages. As a regulator and developer of the Malaysian capital market, SC provides a rewarding career, exceptional opportunities and hands-on experience in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
For pre-university courses at recognised local institutions (A Level, foundation, matriculation, and diploma courses)
- Minimum 9As in SPM 2016
- Below 19 years of age.
For First degree courses at top universities locally and abroad.
- Minimum 3As and 1B+ in STPM 2015, or
- 3As in A-levels, or
- A 3.5 CGPA at Diploma/Matriculation level.
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
The SC scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances. Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates who gain admission into a top institution/university, and will be required to serve a stipulated period with SC, upon completion of tertiary education.
Click here to submit your application by 30 March 2017*.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* We anticipate that many candidates will attempt to submit their online application materials very close to the submission deadline. To avoid heavy server traffic, we require candidates to register by Monday, 27 March 2017, and subsequently, submit all supporting materials for the scholarship application by 5pm, Thursday, 30 March 2017.
5pm, Thursday, 30 March 2017.