|Deadline||6 July 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Taylor's World Class Scholarship is a fully-funded platform for undergraduates to accelerate their development and make an impact with industry titans. Young leaders who demonstrate excellence in academic results, character, interpersonal skills and extra-curricular activities are invited to apply.
Taylor’s World Class Scholarship (TWCS) is a full scholarship given up to 28 deserving students who are outstanding individuals with strong interpersonal skills and leadership capability. Unlike conventional scholarships, which provide only financial support, the Taylor's World Class Scholarship (TWCS) provides pathway for recipients to undergo practical experience with some of the world's leading corporations, allowing them to learn from the best of both worlds.
- School of Communication
- Taylor's Business School
- School of Architecture, Building and Design
- School of Computing and IT
- School of Engineering
- School of Biosciences
- The Design School
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- School of Culinary Arts and Food Studies
Step 1: Preliminary Assessment
All applications will be assessed based on the applicant’s academic achievements, involvement in extra-curriculum activities (ECA), leadership roles held and achievements in ECA and/or sports. Applicants are encouraged to submit a copy of their CV (optional).
- Must be enroled in Taylor’s University
- Hold results from any institute in Malaysia
- May use forecast/trial/mid-term/actual results
- Achievement(s) in competitions and positions held in clubs/society/institution/events is an added advantage
- SPM : Minimum 35 points
- IGCSE : Minimum 30 points
- STPM : Minimum GPA 3.33 in 3 subjects
- UEC : 12 points and below in 5 subjects, must include 5Bs with minimum B3 in English
- Foundation / Diploma / Matriculation: Minimum CGPA 3.55
- A-Levels : ABB & above
- ATAR : 85 & above
- Ontario/MUFY : 85% & above
- SPM : Minimum 35 points
Step 2: 1st Round Evaluation
You may choose the conduct of your Round 1 Evaluation.
Option 1: Video Essay
- Create a 1-minute video essay to answer this question:
"Why do you think the Fourth Industrial Revolution is inevitable and how would you prepare yourself for it?"
- Upload your video via Youtube, adhering to the following details:
- Resolution: Minimum Full HD (1920x1080)
- Format: MP4
- For complete guidance on how to create a scholarship video essay, click here.
Option 2: Face-to-Face Interview
- Leave the video section blank.
- Those shortlisted will receive further details regarding their face to face interview from the Taylor’s Scholarship Team.
Step 3: Corporate Partner Interview
Further shortlisted candidates may be required to do a presentation during this interview session with the Selection Committee consisting of representative(s) from the University and the partner companies.
06 July 2018
For more info, please contact Taylor at email@example.com