|Deadline||28 September 2018 (Friday)|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Taylor’s International School Kuala Lumpur offers a scholarship programme to Malaysian students who are keen to enroll in the School in Year 7 and Year 8. The scholarship awards are based on the strength of the student’s academic performance and co-curriculum involvement.
Who can apply?
- Open to Malaysian students who are born in the Year of 2007 and Year 2006 and eligible to enter Year 7 and Year 8 in January 2019.
- Students with excellent academic* and/or co-curricular performance. (*For Year 8, students must have excellent academic achievement with at least 3A's or above in their UPSR prediction results.)
What is covered in the scholarship?
- This is a 2 years scholarship programme, subject to satisfactory review and renewal.
- Scholarship includes 100% waiver on application fee. Registration fee, tuition fee, and security deposit depends on the percentage of scholarships to be offered.
- Scholarship does not include technology fee, student trip fee, uniform, books, and any other miscellaneous that arises.
When should you submit the application form?
All application forms must be submitted to TIS Kuala Lumpur by 28 September 2018 (Friday).
How to apply?
To apply, students need to fill in the application form and send it to the Principal Office.
Supporting documents to be attached with the application form:
- Completed application form
- School recent reports and certificates (all must be certified copies)
Please submit your application form by post or hand to the School at the following address:
Taylor's International School Kuala Lumpur
No. 9, Jalan 1/75C, Off Jalan Pria Taman Maluri.
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.