|Deadline||28th September 2018 (Friday)|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Taylor's International School Scholarships 2019 is offered to Malaysian students who are keen to enrol in Taylor’s International School Puchong in Year 6 to Year 10. This scholarship programme is awarded based on the strength of the student's academic performance, outstanding leadership and/or co-curriculum involvement. This is a 2-year programme which is subject to satisfactory review and renewal.
Who can apply?
- Malaysian students who are currently not enrolled in TIS Puchong and can not normally afford to attend an international school but demonstrate potential for excellence.
- Students with high academic achievement and high proficiency in English.
- Students with active participation in co-curricular activities and outstanding record of service to school or community.
What is covered in the scholarship?
- 100% waiver on Application Fee
- Registration Fee, Tuition Fee and Security Deposit depends on the percentage of scholarship to be offered.
How to apply?
To apply, students need to fill in the application form and send it to the Principal Office.
Supporting documents to be attached with the application form:
- School recent reports and certificates (all must be certified copies).
- A letter of recommendation from School Principal or Teacher.
Please submit your application form by post or hand to the School at the following address:
Taylor's International School Puchong
No. 1, Jln BP 14/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong 2,
47120, Puchong, Selangor.
(Note: Please label ‘Scholarship’ on the top right corner of your envelope.)
All applications must be submitted by 28th September 2018 (Friday).