|Deadline||5 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Averis Scholarship Programme is open for Malaysian students who going to pursue or currently pursuing Accounting / Accounting & Finance students.
This is the Industry Scholarship Programme under Premier Co-Op.
Averis Sdn Bhd is going to sponsor one student for this year with full tuition fee covered.
- BA (Hon) Accounting: RM52,200
- BA (Hon) Accounting and Finance: RM52,200
The Averis Scholarship Programme provides tuition fee funding for three years, employment and most importantly, career growth for its scholars. Offered to full-time undergraduate students in Accounting and Finance, this scholarship is not one to be missed. Successful applicants can look forward to:
- Be assigned to a mentor for personal growth.
- Enjoy internships at Averis and develop industry-related skills.
- Hone your leadership skills and participate in our various training programmes.
- Enjoy employment opportunities and cross-business assignments.
* Scholars are required to serve a 30-month bond.
- Age: 23 and below
- SPM/O-levels: 6As including Mathematics, English, Science and passed all subjects. Only open to Malaysian.
- A-Levels: ABB
- SAM: ATAR 88
- CPU/CMP: 88%
- Foundation: 3.4
- STPM: 3.4
- UEC: 5As & 10 points
- AUSMAT: 35
Preference will be given to those who are active in co-curriculum activities and/or of lower family income bracket.
The application deadline is 5th April 2019.
How to Apply
Click here for application form.
Kindly obtain and submit your application form with all required documents (certified copies of examination transcripts) to:
UCSI University Kuala Lumpur
Student Affairs and Alumni.
Ms Loong Mei Chiun
Phone: +603 9101 8880 ext. 2082