|Deadline||31 October 2018|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Pesona Metro Holdings Berhad is an award winning company involved in the construction and manufacturing sectors and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Market. From a humble beginning as a sub-contractor, their group has grown to become a prominent and sustainable builder, with a reputation for quality work that adds value to our stakeholders. To know more about them, please visit www.pesona.com.my.
- MALAYSIAN age between 19 - 25 years old.
- Fulltime Undergraduates for Construction related courses (Degree or Diploma): Civil/Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Construction related), Electrical Engineering (Power & Electricity), Quantity Surveying, Architecture and Construction Management.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 in your latest academic result.
Condition For Successful Candidates
- To maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 throughout his/her tertiary education under this programme.
- Bonding period with Pesona Metro Holdings Berhad ("PMHB") for a minimum of 2 years (subject to job availability).
How To Apply
Please read all the instructions and fill in the form via online at https://goo.gl/forms/F3frLCsl0Qj4hXbz2. Incomplete forms will be screened out automatically. Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be called for an interview.
Please submit the form ONLY ONCE.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2018