|Deadline||31 August 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Yaw Teck Seng Foundation is set up to provide funds, grants, financial assistance and support for establishment, enlargement or improvement of school, universities or other educational establishment. Through scholarship award, we hope to assist the poor and needy to realize their academic aspirations.
The scholarship is open to all students in local universities pursuing the following fields of study:
- Quantity Survey
- Students with at least 7As in SPM or 3As in STPM seeking admission to or currently enrolled in a local university.
- Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities.
- Family income below RM30,000 per annum.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship award by any other organization.
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study.
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
- RM7,500 per academic year for Science
- RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students please return the completed application form together with relevant document to Human Resource Department, PO Box 368, 98007 Miri, Sarawak before 31 August 2018.