Diploma in Architectural Technology
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Architecture & Building|
The objective of the Diploma in Architectural Technology is basically to meet the increasing need for sub-professionals and professionals in the building industries. The programme will expose students to the basic of art and science of design through an understanding of conceptual design. Key features of this programme include principles of design, construction and materials, environmental science, theory and history of architecture and building services. It also provides comprehensive lectures, tutorials, assignments, projects and studios to equip graduates with the ability to design imaginative and functional buildings for the community.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV)/O-Level with at least 3 credits including Mathematics; OR
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least a full pass in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field that is recognized or equivalent:
• Passed STAM with a Jayyid in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in any related area from Pemberi Pendidikan Tinggi that is recognized by the Malaysian Government with at least a CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; OR
• Other equivalent qualifications that is recognized by the Malaysian Goverment; AND
Assistant Architect or Technician, Draughtsman, Construction Technical Assistant,
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.