Diploma in Accountancy
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs (6 Sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Accounting & Finance|
The programme is academically rigorous, and specially designed to train technically competent young accountants of the future. With a robust curriculum and heaps of relevant industry practice, this diploma will expose you to the various aspects of accounting and ground you with sound business fundamentals. The Diploma in Accountancy is the first step you can take towards becoming a professional or certified public accountant (CPA) and prepares the students for further specialisation in the bachelors degree programme.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with minimum 3 credits in any subject and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed O-Level with a minimum pass in 3 subjects and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed certificate(MQF Level 3) in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; AND
• Passed STPM with a minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject and passed Mathematics in SPM (or equivalent); OR
• Passed STAM (maqbul rank) and passed Mathematics in SPM (or equivalent); OR
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Accounting Executive, Administrator, Internal Audit Officer
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.