Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||FT: 3 Yrs ; PT: 4 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Education and Liberal Studies|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Education (Teacher Training & Education Sciences)|
The Government is making it compulsory that all those involved in the care and teaching of pre-school children to be properly trained and educated so that they will be better equipped in developing young minds. Emphasizing the core values and skills required in the early childhood curriculum, this programme helps students to design, implement and evaluate appropriate learning experiences for early childhood settings. Students will also acquire a strong foundation in psychology to better understand young children’s mental processes and behaviours.
• Passed SPM/SPMV/GCE O-Level with minimum 3 credits in any subjects
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; or
• Obtained Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) level 3 in related field and passed SPM with 1 credit; or
• Passed Foundation/Matriculation/Pre-Universiti with CGPA 2.00;
• Passed STPM with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one subject; or
• Any qualifications equivalent and recognised by the Malaysian Government
Kindergarten Teachers, Entrepreneurs, KEMAS Officers, Early Years Resource Worker, Home Child-Care Provider, Educational Assistant, Children’s Programming Director, Preschool Nursery School Teacher, Before- And After-School Care Provider, Camp Counselor/Director, Parent Educator
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.