Diploma in Culinary Arts (Full Time / Online Distance Learning)
Offered by: Management & Science University (MSU)
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Management & Science University|
|Course Duration||2.5 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Distance Learning / Blended Learning|
|Fees (International Student)||41040/Course|
|Faculty||School of Hospitality & Creative Arts|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
A passion for food and creating gastronomic delights can open a world of possibilities. Whether working in world class kitchens, building your own restaurant, or running a catering business, the MSU Diploma in Culinary Arts is a recipe of solid culinary knowledge blended with practical competency and management skills. From mise en place to running the restaurant, you will train under our skilled lecturers in our industry-standard on-campus kitchen and fine dining room. You may also experience working under the tutelage of world-class chefs in international restaurants through the MSU Global Internship Programme, where you may spend a semester or more overseas. This will place you right in the heart of the international job market, so you graduate industry-ready and with a global edge, for a professional career in the gastronomic industry.
1. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with minimum 3 credits or equivalent;
2. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with minimum 1 credit and Sijil Kemahiran Tahap 3 (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia, SKM);
3. Recognised certificate in related field (level 3, KKM);
4. Pass certificate (level 3, KKM) from PTPL/ Polytechnic/ Institut Kemahiran Mara (IKM) in related field;
5. Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Gred B in three (3);
6. Pass O-Level with at least Gred C in three (3) subjects;
7. Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) (Level 3, KKM) in related field and pass SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject;
8. Pass certificate from Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, KKM) in related field and pass SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject;
9. Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Gred C (NGMP 2.00) in one (1) subject;
10. Pass Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) Maqbul level;
11. Any other qualification recognised as equivalent by the Malaysian Government.
February, July & September
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study Other Courses in this Field of Study