Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Bachelor Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||33800 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||59100 / Course|
|Campus||KL Main Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
The hospitality industry is diverse in nature and provides abundant job opportunities worldwide. Being one of the popular hospitality degrees in Malaysia, this programme is aimed to guide students through a progression route for rapid advancement in the career with the industry upon graduation. Technical skills in both food and beverage and rooms divisions, as well as managerial and personal skills are incorporated into the programme to facilitate employment opportunities among local or international establishments.
This programme is one of the hospitality management courses/programmes in Malaysia which has obtained full accreditation by Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language** **Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
January, June, November
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.