Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Design (Honours)
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||RM73,690.00|
|Faculty||School of Computing and Creative Media|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Computing & IT|
- *Pass STPM or equivalent, with a minimum Subject Grade Value(NGMP) 2.00 and credit in Bahasa Malaysia subject and pass English Language subject at SPM level; OR
- *Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum Grade B in five (5) subjects; OR
- *Pass Diploma (KKM, Level 4) from recognised institution or equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- *Pass Matriculation/Foundation from recognised institution or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- *Pass Diploma Vocational Malaysia (DVM) (from any relevant Art and Design Programmes such as but not limited to: Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Animation, Creative Media, Product Design, Fashion Design, Furniture Design, Interior Design, Automotive Design, Traditional Arts and Crafts Design, any other Art and Design Fields) equivalent to credits in any 3 subjects SPM level; pass with credit in Bahasa Melayu 1104; minimum academic CGPA of 2.00; minimum vocational CGPA of 2.67; competence in all vocational modules; SVM cohort 2012-2016 pass History at SPM level; OR
- *Other equivalent qualifications subject to approval by university’s senate and recognised by Malaysian Government. AND
- *Pass UCTS Interview and Portfolio Assessment.
|Intake Months||February, July & September|
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses