BA (Hons) in Digital Advertising
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU-DMU Dual Degree|
|Course Duration||36 months|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||RM81,800 + GBP375/year*|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 88,200 + GBP 375/year *|
|Faculty||School of Media, Arts & Design|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Audio-visual Techniques & Media Production|
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 1 OF THE DEGREE:
• A Pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a Credit in Bahasa Melayu and a Pass in English at SPM level.. ?MUET Band 1 required)
• 2 Passes in A-Level with a Pass in English at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or its equivalent.
• 5 Grade B's in UEC.?MUET Band 1 required)
• A Pass in Matriculation or Foundation studies with minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Direct Entry to level 2 of the Degree:
• A Diploma in Design & Media or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50. Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal interview or submitting a relevant portfolio.?
Note: All applicants will be individually assessed via a portfolio, interview including drawing.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.