PhD in Engineering
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||Full time (3 years) / Part time (4 years)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 45,000 (USD 11,250)|
|Faculty||School of Postgraduate Studies|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) Level|
|Field of Study||Engineering & Engineering Trades|
Why Our APU PhD By Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- Wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Our Student Support Centre is comprehensive - reach our Counsellors, Deans, Lecturers and other supporting staff at anytime.
- Resourceful online databases.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Engineering, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sustainable Development
- Renewable Energy
- Power Electronics
- Data Analytics
- Medical Image Processing
- Neural networks
- Data Compression
- User Interfaces
- Content-based Retrieval
- Artificial Intelligence Applications in Engineering
- Signal and Image Processing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Engineering Materials
- Silicon Nanoelectronics
- Nanofabrication Technologies
- Single Electron Transistors
- Quantum Computation
- Radiation Detectors
- Optics Fiber/Wireless Communication
- Infrared Remote Sensing Technology
- Wireless and Mobile Systems
- Active Radio frequency Identification System (RFID)
- Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)
- Antenna Design
- Ultra Wideband Applications
- Electromagnetic Sensing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Speech Technology (Recognition and Synthesis)
- Image Processing
- Biomedical applications in Engineering
- Image Segmentation
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A Masters degree in a related field accepted by the APU Senate
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Masters degree that are accepted by the APU Senate
- Minimum English language requirements of IELTS 6.5.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses