Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU Malaysia Degree|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||School of Mathematics, Actuarial & Quantitative Studies|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Mathematics & Statistics|
- Probability Models
- Linear Algebra
- Business and Communication Skills
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Visual Programming
- Advanced Probability Models
- Asset and Liability Valuations
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Financial Mathematics
- Calculus II
- Regression Analysis
- Financial Economics
- Financial Planning and Control
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Management
- Business Ethics & Governance
- Mathematics of Financial Derivatives
- Workplace Professional Communication Skills
- Employee & Employment Trends
Internship (16 weeks)
- Stochastic Processes
- Life Contigencies
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Theory
- Investigation in Actuarial Studies
- Option and Bond Valuations
- Survival Analysis
- Life Contingencies 2
- Actuarial Loss Models
- Project in Actuarial Studies
MQA Compulsory Subjects
- Ethnic Relations (M’sian Students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (M’sian Students)
- Malaysian Studies (Int’l Students)
- Malay Communication Language (Int’l Students)
- Successful completion of STPM with 2 full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.33 and completion of SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
- Successful completion of A-Level with 2 full passes or equivalent and completion of O-Level/SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics.
- Credit passes (Grade B) in 5 Subjects including Mathematics.
- Successful Completion of APU Foundation / Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and completion of SPM/O-Level or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
|Intake Months||25 Feb 2020 / 28 Apr 2020 / 22 Sep 2020|
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses