BA (Hons) in Marketing Management with a specialism in Digital Marketing
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU Malaysia Degree|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||School of Business, Management, Marketing, Media, Tourism & International Relations|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communications Skills
- Business Economics
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Business Law
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Creativity and Innovation
- International Cultures and Communications
- Business Research Methods
- Workplace Professional Communication Skills
- Employee & Employment Trends
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1
- B2B Marketing
- Delivering Customer Value
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Intelligence and Research
- Digital Marketing
- Probability & Statistical Modelling
- Human-Computer Interaction
INTERNSHIP (16 weeks)
- Brand Management
- Building Customer Relationship
- Global Marketing
- Innovation Management and New Product Development
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Investigations in Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Management Project
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Behavioural Science & Marketing Analytics
- Enabling Technologies for Digital Marketing
- 2 Passes in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) and a Credit in English at SPM Level or its equivalent.
- 2 Passes in A-Level in any 2 subjects, and a Credit in English at SPM/O-Level/IGCSE or its equivalent.
- 5 Grade B’s in UEC including English.
- Passed Foundation programme (minimum CGPA of 2.0) with a Credit in English at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or equivalent.
|Intake Months||25 Feb 2020 / 28 Apr 2020 / 22 Sep 2020|
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses