BA (Hons) Visual Effects
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU Malaysia Degree|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||School of Media, Arts & Design|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
- Digital Presentation 1 I
- Digital Presentation 1 II
- Digital Pipeline 1 I
- Digital Pipeline 1 II
- Cinema: Film Analysis
- Introduction to VFX: Visual Effects & Concept Design I
- Introduction to VFX: Visual Effects & Concept Design II
- Digital Compositing for Film
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Future Lifestyles I
- Future Lifestyles II
- Digital Pipeline 2 I
- Digital Pipeline 2 II
- Digital Presentation 2 I
- Digital Presentation 2 II
- Set Design I
- Set Design II
- Creativity for Sound & Moving Image I
- Creativity for Sound & Moving Image II
INTERNSHIP (16 weeks)
- Negotiated Programme of Study Part A
- Negotiated Programme of Study Part B
- Team Production Project I
- Team Production Project II
- Design Project Report
- Advanced 3D Modelling and Animation
MQA Compulsory Subjects
- Ethnic Relations (M’sian Students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (M’sian Students)
- Malaysian Studies (Int’l Students)
- Malay Communication Language (Int’l Students)
- Successful completion of STPM with 2 full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.33 and completion of SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
- Successful completion of A-Level with 2 full passes or equivalent and completion of O-Level/SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics.
- Credit passes (Grade B) in 5 Subjects including Mathematics.
- Successful Completion of APU Foundation / Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and completion of SPM/O-Level or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
|Intake Months||28 Apr 2020 / 10 Nov 2020|
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses