Diploma in Business Management
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs (6 Sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
This programme provides a contemporary and up-to-date approach to the world of business. Combining academic theory, business knowledge and skills development across a range of business and marketing subjects. The programme prepares students for the demands and challenges faced in the current business situation. Students will learn business commerce which will enable them to understand the fundamental of administration and management of businesses.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with minimum 3 credits in any subject; or
• Passed O-Level with a minimum pass in 3 subjects; or
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; or
• Passed certificate (MQF Level 3) in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and passed SPM with a minimum credit in one (1) subject and has undergone strengthening program (if necessary); or
• Passed STPM with a minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
• Passed STAM (maqbul rank); or
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Business Executive, Administrator, Procurement Executive, Supervisor
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.