Bachelor of Environmental Health (Hons)
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||4 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Environmental Protection|
This programme is a branch of Health Science which stresses on the concept of environmental reservation and rehabilitation related to human health. This programme also includes all the health aspects such as food quality and safety, water quality, air quality, vector control, communicable and non-communicable disease control, occupational health and safety,and the global health.
• Passed STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Pre-University/ Foundation/ Foundation Studies from CUCST or any Higher Learning Institute or equivalent qualifications with CGPA 2.50 in these subjects:
• Passed Canadian pre-University (CPU) with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/ AUSMAT/ HSC with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed Diploma/ Higher National Diploma/ Advance Diploma recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.75; or
• Passed International Baccalaurate (IB) with minimum 24 points in these subjects:
• Other qualifications equivalent and recognized by the CUCST Senate and the Malaysian Government
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a Grade B in five (5) subjects including:
Environmental Health Officer, Food Hygienist, Food Safety Officer, Environmental Officer, Vector Control Officer, Research Assistant, Health Risk and Assessor, Insurance Officer (Health Risk Analysis), Lecturer of Environmental Health (IPTA/IPTS)
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.