Diploma in Interior Design
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 1/2 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||Please refer to college.|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Arts & Design|
Our Diploma in Interior Design programme is a fully-structured course infusing practical and theoretical knowledge with awareness of the social, environmental and industrial implications. In contrast with other creative design institutions, out Interior Design course offers the highest level of visual and computer literacy in CAD, technical drawing skills and the latest 3D modeling software. Students are immersed into the design world while the lecturers, all industry professionals, focus on producing precise learning outcomes.
Why are we unique?
- The best course should include basic computer aided design and technical drawing skills. These are the skills that will never become outdated regardless of industries changes. At Erican, Students learn Sketching (Perspective), Rendering, Computer Aided Design with 3 softwares: Adobe Illustrator + Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD & 3D Max Design.
- We produce successful award-wining graduates
- We train students to be creative designers of smart solutions in fulfilling projects goals.
- Interior Design – Technical Drafting
- Fundamentals of Design – Introduction to Interior Design
- History of Design and Architecture 1
- Visual Research and Materials
- Computer Studies 1 – Portfolio Development using Illustrator & Photoshop
- English 1
- Interior Design 1 – Residential Design
- Technical Studies – Building Construction
- Computer Studies 2 – AUTOCAD
- Design Communication Studies – Rendering Techniques 1
- English 2
- Detailing and Specification
- Computer Studies 3 – 3D Max Design
- Design Communication Studies – Rendering Techniques 2
- Technical Studies – Environmental Services
- History of Design and Architecture 2
- Interior Design 2 – Office /Institution Design
- Design Communication Studies – Human Factors & Furniture Design
- Interior Design 3 – Retail/Exhibition Design
- Professional Practice & Procedure – Project Management 1
- Interior Design 4 – Hospitality Design/Healthcare Design
- Model Making
- Professional Practice & Procedure – Project Management 2
- Practical & Industrial Training
3 Credits in SPM inclusive of BM/3B's in UEC inclusive of BM/3 Credits in O-Level inclusive of BM (Pass in interview and drawing test)
January, April, May, July, Sept, Nov 2016
- Retails Sales Designer
- Architectural & Construction Firm
- Rendering Artist
- CAD Specialist
- Model Builder
- Showroom Designer
- Residential Interior Design Firm
- Professional ID Consulting Firms
- Industrial & Corporations
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses