Diploma in Tourism Management
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||IATA (CANADA)|
|Course Duration||2.5 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||Please refer to college.|
|Faculty||Tourism & Hospitality|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
Our Diploma in Tourism Management combines hand-on skills training with industrial knowledge acquisition. All lessons are presented by qualified instructors with solid industry experience. Through this practical course, students will learn the operational, consultancy and management aspect of the industry. This programme opens up careers with travel industries in Malaysia and abroad working in airline, airports, tour and travel agencies, as well as in events and entertainment industries.
Why are we unique?
- We are the only IATA Authorized Training Centre in Malaysia offering graduates, in addition to the Diploma in Tourism Management from Erican College, a second award of a Diploma in Travel Sales & Operations + 3 certifications from IATA, Canada + 4 certifications.
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation
- IATA/UFTAA Consultant
- Managing the Travel Business
- GDS – Galileo, Amadeus and Abacus (Course complete Certificates)
- Tour Leading (4 days/3 nights Overseas Practical Training)
- We believe in hands-on learning: students will have the opportunity to go on overseas study trip.
- Our lecturers are dedicated and highly experienced. Our Tourism student scored 100% distinction in the June 2015 IATA exams with two learning the Top Student award, making us the highest scoring ATC in the Asia Pacific region.
- Student are provided with free study aids such as the latest Samsung Tab.
- Learning three GDS systems makes our students more competitive in the job market.
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- Geography in Travel Planning
- Air & Water Transport
- Tourism English 1
- Land Transport – Rail
- Fundamentals of Tourism Management
- Tourism English 2
- Tourism English 1
- Technology in Travel Industry
- Land Transport – Car & Camper, Bus & Coach
- Air Fares & Ticketing 1
- Law & Regulation
- Global Distribution System - Abacus
- Tourism Product 2,
- Tourism Marketing
- Principle of Management
- Global Distribution System – Amadeus
- Air Fares & Ticketing 2
- Global Distribution System – Galileo
- Tour Leading Principles
- Administration & Accounting
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Training
3 Credits in SPM/3B's in UEC/3 Credits in O-Level/1 Credit in STPM
January, April, May, July, Sept, Nov 2016
- Tour Operation Consultant or Manager
- Travel Agency Consultant or Manager
- Airport Check-in Consultant or manager
- Airline Passenger reservations & Ticketing Officers
- Tourism Officers & Ministries
- Cruise Line or Hotel Staff
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses