Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Offered by: First City University College
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Years (6 semesters)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||Refer to Univ.|
|Fees (International Student)||Refer to Univ.|
|Campus||First City UC|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business, Hospitality and Communication Studies|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
The Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management at First City UC offers a comprehensive curriculum for those who are seeking to develop skills in this field. Upon completion of the diploma, students will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of kitchen management, food and beverage management as well as tourism planning and management. Students will attend an internship programme where they will have an opportunity to have hands-on experience at leading hotels.
Why Study Hospitality and Tourism Management at First City UC?
• Highly interactive education classes
• Geared towards practical requirements of the industry
• Individualised supervision and guidance
• Accepted for entry into the final year of HTMi’s BA Hotel and Events Management in Switzerland.
MPU Compulsory Subjects - All Malaysian and International students are required to take 4 MPU compulsory subjects.
SPM: Min 3 Cs and at least a pass in Malay Language, History and English. UEC: Min 3 Bs and at least a pass in English. GCE O Level: Min 3 Cs and at least a pass in English.
• Hotel and restaurant industry
• Events, meetings and convention organisations
• Destination management
• Transportation management
• Hotel and Tourism sales and marketing
• Tourism ministries and bureaus
• National Tourism organisations
• Related service sectors
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.