Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management (CMI Accredited)
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||University of Derby, UK|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs (3+0)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||Please contact us for more details|
|Fees (International Student)||Please contact us for more details|
|Faculty||University of Derby 3+0 Programmes|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Awarding Country||United Kingdom|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
Students require one (1) of the following:
- STPM - 2 Principals
- A-Levels - 2 Principals
- UEC - 5 Bs
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science - Pass with minimum CGPA 2.5
- HELP Diploma in Business* / Diploma in Information Technology* - Pass with minimum CGPA 2.5
- CPU - Average of 70% in 6 subjects
- SAM - TER 70%
- TEE - University aggregate 50%
- International Baccalaureate - Minimum score of 24 points
- Victorian Certificate of Education - Minimum average of 50%
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma - Minimum average of 60% in 2 Subjects
- Equivalent Foundation / Matriculation Programme accredited by Malaysian government - Pass with a minimum CGPA 2.5
- Equivalent Diploma* / Advance Diploma* / Degree* programmes accredited by Malaysian government - Passnwith a minimum CGPA 2.5. (Exemptions are possible ifnacademic transcripts and course syllabus are submitted for assessment together with application)
- Malaysian Skill Diploma (DKM) Level 4, approved by JabatannPembangunan Kemahiran / Jabatan Tenaga Malaysia (JPK/ JTM) - Pass
- Assessment of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)* / open entry qualifications as recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (candidate should be of age 21 on 1st day of the year of application)
- To be assessed by DOMS. Qualifications are to be submitted for assessment together with application on a case-to-case basis.
Additional entry requirement:
- 3 SPM/O-Level credits (include Maths & Eng)
Note: Students entering with UEC qualifications are not included in this requirement. And a pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah at SPM is required for Malaysians students only.
Applicants require one of the following:
- C6 in SPM English
- Credit in O-Level English
- B6 in UEC English
- TOEFL score of 550
- IELTS score of 6.0
- HELP English Level 6
Note: International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but without IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or credit in O-Level English, are required to sit for the HELP English Placement Test (Certificate of Attendance – Intensive English Programme) and achieve a pass at Level 6.
Note: Student must fulfill MUET requirement by obtaining at least
Band 2. (Applicable for local student only)
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses