Diploma in Business Management
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Yrs & 6 Mths|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Certificate & Diploma Programme|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
The aim of the Diploma in Business Management including below:
- understand what is meant by a Business Management philosophy.
- explain how Business Management is a process of matching the organisation's resources with the needs of its customers and simultaneously creating value for customers and the organization.
- identify and describe the role of each of the constituent elements of the Business Management mix.
- describe the Business Management strategy and planning process.
- apply various Business Management analysis tools and techniques to help develop business management objectives from strategies flow.
- explain how a business management audit is conducted.
- identify the importance of developing and sustaining a competitive advantage explain the various approaches to segmenting markets, identifying target markets and positioning products.
- outline the business management research process and identify a range of methods of acquiring, using and storing data.
- describe the five tools of the promotional mix and explain the purpose and importance of integrated business communication and promotion strategies
- discuss the importance of relationship business in providing value to the organisation
- recognize and discuss the strategic business issues relevant to various market participants.
Pass SPM/'O' Level/SM 3 - minimum 3 credits or its equivalents.
January, June and October
- Further study : Degree or Master
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses