Bachelor of Science (Hons) Biotechnology
Offered by: Nilai University
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs (9 sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||57000/Course|
|Faculty||School of Applied Sciences|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Science (Life Science/Physical Science/Applied Science)|
This programme is an innovative multi-disciplinary degree that was developed with inputs from key industry players and the academicians. It features biotechnology modules coupled with electives in business, communications, marketing, accounting and many more.
* Students who have completed the Graduate Preparatory Course at the diploma level are not required to take this course again, but are required to take an additional University Course to ensure that a total of four (4) MPU2 courses are taken.
** Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia and Hubungan Etnik are meant to be for local students while Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 and Pengajian Malaysia 3 are for international students.
? Entry from Diploma into the Degree is subject to meeting programme & relevant entry requirements.
1. STPM or equivalent: Minimum Grade C(GPA2.00) in any 2 subjects and possess SPM with three credits in Mathematice, one Science subject and one any other subject.
2. UEC: 5Bs including Mathematics, one Science subject and any other three subjects
3. Foundation/Matriculation/Asasi: CGPA 2.00 or its equivalent
4. Diploma (related field): CGPA 2.00
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (for international students)*
IELTS: 5.0 OR
TOEFL: 410 (PBT)/ 34 (iBT) OR
Pearson: 36 OR
*International students with qualifications from educational systems where English language is the main medium of instruction are exempted from this requirement.
International students who do not fulfil the English Language Requirement may join the Intensive English Programme at Nilai University which builds their skills in the language and prepares them for the TOEFL / IELTS examination.
Jan, Jun & Oct
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.