Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Graphic Design
Offered by: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Bachelor Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||35100 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||61400 / Course|
|Campus||KL Main Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Communication and Creative Industries|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Arts & Design|
The Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Graphic Design programme nurtures your design capabilities across a range of creative industry-relevant practices from commercial, education, to the environment, cultural, and communities. The programme focuses on graphical aspects of print, illustration and interactive design which contributes to the problem-solving challenges in any area of visual communication.
Throughout the programme, you will develop skills in design management, creative portfolio and design research. You will be managing a range of group and individual projects, in which you will demonstrate effective organisation and production of your work. Courses offered focus on moving you from broad-based learning to your own design research investigations, where you will focus on your specialism in preparation for your final year graduation showcase project.
The programme also encompasses a semester of industrial training as you will be attached to an established industry network, helping you to gain insights and skills you need as an industry-ready graduate. During your internship, you will further develop and enhance your portfolio needs, preparing for a better future career prospect.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects which must include English Language
(4) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track C) OR Relevant Diploma
(5) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA AND SPM Pass/O Level Grade E (Pass)/UEC Grade B in English Language Compulsory subject:
(1) and (2) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass) in English Language (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5) must include **MUET Band 3/IELTS Band Score 5.0/equivalent and Pass a specified portfolio test conducted by TAR UC.** ** Exempted for students whose programme full medium of instruction was in English.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.