Bachelor of Tourism Management (Honours)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||33200 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||58500 / Course|
|Campus||KL Main Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
The tourism industry in Malaysia is one of the fastest growing industries being the second main national economy contributor. As the sector grows, there will be a greater emphasis and commitment to expand and improve tourism products and services. This programme will involve students in the context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages as well as tourism product & destination development.
This programme is one of the hospitality and tourism courses/programmes in Malaysia which has obtained full accreditation by Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language** **Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
January, June, November
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.