Bachelor of Applied Science (Sustainability Science) (Hons)
Offered by: Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||8 Sem|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Earth Science|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Science (Life Science/Physical Science/Applied Science)|
|Stream Requirements||Science Stream|
STPM and equivalent
1. Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Malay / Bahasa Malaysia paper in July.
2. Pass the Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least a CGPA of 2.00 and:
a) Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in General Studies; and
b) Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any TWO (2) other subjects;
3. A minimum Level 1 (Band 1) in the Malaysian University Bahasa Inggeris Test (MUET).
1) A minimum of CGPA 2.00 and Grade C (CGPA 2.00) at STPM level in the following subjects:
2) Candidates who do not have the approval of Mathematics T at STPM level must be passed with distinction Additional Mathematics at SPM level; and
a) A minimum credit at SPM level in the following subjects:
• English; and
1) Pass SPM / equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Malay / Bahasa Malaysia July Paper; and
2) Pass KPM Matriculation / UM Foundation Science / Foundation Law with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; and,
3) A minimum Level 1 (Band 1) in the Malaysian University Bahasa Inggeris Test (MUET).
1) A minimum of Grade C (2.00) at the Matriculation level in any of the following subjects:
• Biology; and
• Any ONE (1) of the following subjects:
c. mathematics; and
2) Candidates who do not have the approval of mathematics at Matriculation must be passed with distinction Additional Mathematics at SPM level; and
3) A minimum credit at SPM level in the following subjects:
• English; and
Other qualifications Instead STPM
Students who have a Diploma with CGPA 2.00 (Grade C), and the fields of science and technology can be considered for the program.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.